MICHELIN TYRE - PILOT SPORT 4
Get ready for journeys of sheer driving pleasure with tyres that instinctively translate your decisions onto the road.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
STEERING CONTROL & REACTIVITY
- A hydrid belt of Aramid and Nylon ensures optimum transmission of steering from you to the road.
- The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 tyre's ultra-reactive tread patter design adapts continuously to the road for optimised footprint while driving.
- Stops up to 3.7 Metres shorter than competitor brands on the market.*
SAFETY & HANDLING IN THE WET
- A new mix of compound with specific "Functional Elastomers" and Silica provides excellent wet grip and braking.
- MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 tyre's wide and deep longitudinal grooves ensure a high level of drainage on wet roads.
- Stops up to 6.6 Metres shorter than competitor brands on the market.*
MICHELIN ALWAYS AIMS TO BRING TOGETHER MULTIPLE PERFORMANCES.